2023 Lineup and Point Procedures
A. All drivers are to be registered one hour before the race event start time. Any driver that fails to register will start at the rear of their first race in the event. No exceptions.
B. Pull pill is completed electronically, with pills 1 to 40 via MyRacePass.
C. Heat Race Line Ups – All heat race lineups are determined by pull pill. ** Drivers who routinely do not take their spot in the heat race and choose to elect to the rear will lose the right to pull a pill.
1. The number of entries determines the number of heat races
a. 10 entries or less – 1 heat
b. 11 to 20 entries – 2 heats
c. 21 or more entries – Heat races scheduled per every 10 entries.
D. Winner of previous race will start last in the heat race.
E. Crown Vic Figure 8 – The winner of the previous race will start 12th in the next race.
E. DQ’s for previous race will start last in the next heat and feature race.
F. The winner of the 1st heat race will go to the office to pull pill for inversion for feature. Failure to pull pill will result in track management determining the inversion. Inversion is rows not cars.
1. 13 or less cars – Pills 2 or 3
2. 14 – 20 cars – Pills 4 or 5
3. 21 or more – Pills 6 or 7
G. TIME TRIALS SYSTEM- (promoter’s option) In the event a promoter
requests time trials in place of heat races, no qualifying order is used, but failure to be in staging for qualifying, race management has the right to reduce the number of laps or refuse the right to qualify.
H. For events where qualifying is used, the pull pill will be determined by race management.
I. Race management has the right to add pills 1 and 2 at any time if drivers are intentionally finishing heat races in 3rd or 4th place.
F. “B” MAIN (if necessary)- If a car count above twenty four (24) signs in for a given event, it may be required to run a “B” Main to fill out the field. The “B” Main will receive no points or money for this race, but the top (TBD) finishers will transfer to the A-Main
GREEN: Start / restart race
BLUE w/ YELLOW STRIPE: Passing or move over. This will be displayed to cars that are being lapped. MOVE TO BOTTOM LANE.
YELLOW: Caution, pace lap speed, single file. Hold position, no passing.
RED: Danger, race is stopped immediately.
BLACK: Pull off track for consultation.
WHITE: One lap to go.
CHECKERED: End of race.
1. On a red flag, cars must stop as soon and safely as possible. Any cars not confirming to the red flag are subject to DQ. Cars that enter the pits will go to the rear of the field when racing resumes.
2. Cars do not race back to the caution, if the white flag has been displayed you will come to a checkered as long as the leaders can get back to the checkered flag; if the yellow is needed to be displayed on the white, we will restart with a Green/White/Checkered. We will make two attempts at the Green/White/Checkered. No Green/White/Checkered for heat races.
2A. There will be 1 attempt at a double-file restart on Green/White/Checkered, and then 1 single-file restart if we do not have a completed race. There will be no 3rd attempt.
3. If a caution occurs, the order in which the car crosses the start/finish line on the last completed lap will set the restart line-up. If there is a yellow before the first lap is completed, there will be one attempt at a complete restart with all cars returning to their original starting position, this is at discretion of speedway management. A second yellow will result in the ALL Involved rule.
4. Any driver that refuses to go to the rear or change any position as directed will be penalized one lap.
5. Any car receiving the black flag will immediately exit the track. If this car does not exit after two laps, any further laps made will not be scored until the black flag is acknowledged.
6. If the checkered flag is thrown inadvertently, the race is over and considered final.
Time Trails and Heat Races
Finish Points Double Points
1st 6 12
2nd 5 10
3rd 4 8
4th 3 6
5th 2 4
6th-Field 1 2
Finish Points Double Points
1st 25 50
2nd 23 46
3rd 21 42
4th 19 38
5th 17 34
6th 15 30
7th 13 26
8th 11 22
9th 9 18
10th 7 14
11th 5 10
12th 3 6
13th 1 2 through the rest of the field
You must participate in at least 80% of the events to be eligible for the banquet.