2021 Strictly Stocks & Enduro Rules
Must attend banquet to receive post season awards.
STRICTLY STOCK WILL BE CHECK WITH DRIVER IN CAR FOR YOUR RIDE HEIGHT. NO PULLING UP ON THE CARS. YOUR CAR MUST MEET YOUR REQUIRED RIDE HEIGHT PER CLASS.
Speedway reserves the right to disallow any car from competition if it is deemed not to meet rules or eligibility requirements
All CARS, TURCK, VANS, SUV are to be 4 cyl or V6, 2 OR 4 door Automatics ONLY. 100% stock.
All 4 tires must be same as specified by manufacturer.
All Flammable material must be removed, Dash and original Vin # plate must be in place.
Effective 6/19/21, 4 point roll cage minimum. And all 4 points must be welded to a solid point in car not to the floorpan. All welded areas must be reviewed by tech on 6/19/21 unless approved last Saturday.
Effective 7/1/2021, must have owner manual for your car.
All Showtime Speedway general Safety rules apply.
GROCERY GETTER ENDURO RULES – 2021
***no phones or communication devices in car***
– ANY INLINE 4 CYLINDER, V4, or V6 CAR that is fwd or rwd.
– CAR MUST BE 100% BONE STOCK! ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS! NO TURBOS, SUPERCHARGERS OR PROCHARGERS OF ANY KIND.
– ALL AIR BAGS, GLASS, CHROME, PLASTIC, AND MOLDING MUST BE REMOVED!
– MAY LEAVE WINDSHIELD IN IT. IF YOU REMOVE WINDSHIELD, YOU MUST REPLACE IT WITH 1/2″ METAL HARDWARE CLOTH/ WIRE OR LEXAN!
– MAY REMOVE AND REPLACE CATALYTIC CONVERTER WITH EXHAUST PIPE. REMAINING EXHAUST MUST BE FACTORY DIAMETER AND EXTEND BEHIND REAR TIRES
– CARPET AND BACKSEAT MUST BE REMOVED.
– ALL WHEEL WEIGHTS MUST BE REMOVED. FACTORY SIZE WHEELS AND TIRES.
– VEHICLE MUST BE SWEPT CLEAN. NO JUNK TIRES, TIRES, WHEELS, METAL PARTS, BROKEN GLASS, ETC.
– YOU MUST ALWAYS WEAR A SEAT BELT!
– DRIVERS DOOR BAR IS MANDATORY. ALL DOORS MUST BE CHAINED OR WELDED SHUT. All cars without steel exterior bodies must construct door bar in fashion similar to diagram. 1-1/2″ minimum diameter tubing. all other cars may choose to attach 3″ or larger “c” channel midway of the drivers door. must extend from behind front tire to just in front of rear tire. channel must be welded and bolted for the entire length of the car.
– RACING SEAT, BELTS, AND 4-POINT CAGE IS RECOMMENDED! ABSOLUTELY NO PIPE BUMBERS!
– FIRE SUITS ARE REQUIRED. FULL FACE HELMET IS REQUIRED. GLOVES AND RACING SHOES ARE REQUIRED!
– FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WITH A WORKING GAUGE ARE MANDATORY!
– MUST BRING A COPY OF OWNERS MANUAL WITH YOU.
– PLEASE REFER TO GENERAL RULES IN BRING ON TO CARNAGE FOR ADDITIONAL RULES.