Outlaw Figure-8 2016
Showtime Speedway 2016 Outlaw Figure-8 (effective May 7th, 2016)
If these rules do not say you can do it then don’t do it! All interpretations by the track are final.
You are responsible to know the track’s position on all rules. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE!
1. Car may be any stock front clip car, or may be fabricated. Wheelbase 105” Min.
2. Minimum 4” ride height.
3. Weight minimum of 2,700 lbs after all racing events. (NO burn off)
4. Numbers on roof and both doors. Minimum 18″ high, 3″ thick.
5. Lettering and numbers must be in a contrasting color to paint scheme of car. No obscene
language or gestures painted on car or on decals.
6. Body Optional (stock or fabricated)
7. 10” steel rims, Hoosier F53 8″ slicks.
8. Any stock type rear end. Quick change Okay. No aluminum tubes. No cambered tubes.
9. Any shock. Coil over’s okay.
10. Any steering (Rack & Pinion Okay)
11. Transmission optional (Must have scatter shield). No internal clutch transmissions. No in and
12. Engines location – #1 cylinder lined up with ball joint.
13. Engine – small block only. NO Aluminum Heads. NO DRY SUMPS
13a. 2 valves per cylinder
14. Outlaw Figure 8 cars – 4412 500cfm 2 barrel. Must past track gauges. or Q-jet.
14a. Street Stocks (by Showtime rules) may run 650 cfm. 4 barrel, must pass track gauges.
15. 5 1/2” clutch min.
16. Any aluminum intake (No Bowties)
17. MSD ignition .
18. Front spindles optional.
19. Spoiler Height will be 42” max * off the ground.
20. Side boards will be 60” max off the ground. Side boards can not extend past the back of the driver both sides.
The track reserves the right to add weight at its discretion for the fairness of competition