9-5-2015 Double Points
SUPER LATE MODELS 50 LAP
$5000.00 to win Challenge from the rear 20 cars
Mini Stock-Kids Fast 4
9-19-2015 Double points
PRO FIGURE 8 CHANMPIONSHIP
Street Stock-Mini Stock-Kids Fast 4-PRO 8’S
Strictly Stock Powder Puff
Free Q Hotdog for ALL Kids under 12
ALSO OPEN THE SAFE AND WIN
A 1947 FORD PICK UP OR A NEW DODGE
JEEP OR CHRYSLER UP $25,000.
Penalties Issued at Showtime Speedway Event on August 8, 2015
Pinellas Park, FL 8/9/15 – The following penalties have been issued following the event on Saturday, August 9, 2015
-George Ingram driver of the 131 (Mini Stock) has been suspended from ALL competition for two(2) weeks (excluding rainouts) following the incident on August 8, 2015 for his actions of Exiting Car without Safety personnel on scene, Unsportsmanlike conduct, Rough Driving and actions unbecoming a driver. His actions were deemed to be detrimental to the sport of auto racing and Showtime Speedway.
-Sean Moore driver of the 51 (Mini Stock) has been suspended from ALL competition for two(2) weeks (excluding rainouts) following the incident on August 8, 2015 for his actions of Unsportsmanlike conduct, Rough Driving and actions unbecoming a driver. His actions were deemed to be detrimental to the sport of auto racing and Showtime Speedway
Gates Open 5pm Races start at 7pm Sharp
General Admission $15 Senior $12 and Kids 12 and Under free with a paid admission.
- ALL Claims must be made to the head tech official in charge. NO claims will be accepted by any other officials.
- Any Car finishing in the top three (3) may fall under claim rules.
- Any car finishing forth (4th) and back and on the lead lap may claim one (1) of the top three (3) finishers.
- Claim must be in writing with CASH funds (see class rules for dollar amounts), must specify exactly which car/item being claimed.
4a. A Claim on the shocks (one or all four) will be considered as one claim.
- No driver may claim more than one (1) item on any one night of competition.
- In the event of multiple claims on the same driver, the claiming driver with the worst finishing position will be the accepted claim of record.
- Driver is the sole spokesperson for car/item being claimed and the first acceptance or refusal is final.
- A driver may only be claimed and then sell 4 times in any current point’s season.
- Any refusal will result in loss of all winning and points for the night. 2nd refusal will result in loss winnings for the night and ALL accumulated points for the current point’s season.
- Showtime Speedway reserves the right to refuse any claim deemed to be a grudge claim.
- Showtime Speedway reserves the right to claim any item and it will be an outright claim, NO exchanges. If a driver has filed a claim sheet on the same item as Showtime Speedway, the driver claim will have priority status.
- Any buddy claims may result in both teams being disqualified.
- Any sabotage to any claimed item is grounds for disqualification.
12a. Sabotage will be deemed as any attempt to alter car/items in any way from what that car/item was used in competition.
12b. Sabotage must be discovered at time of exchange.
Open Wheel Modified Rule Update
Crate Motors – 604 OK with no weight break.
ALL CLASSES NEED 14 CARS FOR FULL PAYOUT
Outlaw Wing Sprint Cars Added to Schedule
8-29-2015 10-31-2015 11-21-2015
Mini Stock’s Effective Immediately with lock Transmission right siderear must have 50lbs more lead then left side. Example left rear 75lbs piece of lead then 125lbs on right side. No ACR COMPUTER 05293004
STREET STOCK-Shocks steel body stock shocks. Must mount in stock location a $125 claimer for 4 shocks after race and swap. Must finish on lead lap.
RACING ON THE FASTEST 1/4 MILE IN THE SOUTH FOR INFO 727-561-9646
WHERE THE ACTION IS THE ATTRACTION
ALL CLASSES NEED 14 CARS FOR FULL PAYOUT
All seat belts, helmets & neck braces must be current. If you are
caught in TECH with expired equipment you will be disqualified and will not get points or money!
We will be requiring an update for 2015 on ALL MINOR Releases. To receive a form prior to Saturday, please e-mail Yohoracing@aol.com
This will help to make your sign-in process as expedient as possible. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Our schedule is up through November, so if you want to see what’s coming up at Showtime, click here to visit our schedule page! If you want to know when your favorite class is racing, click here to visit our classes page and click on your favorite class! HAVE A QUESTION? Click here to visit our FAQS page to see the answers of the most Frequently Asked Questions!