4398 126th Ave
Clearwater, Fl 33762
Super Late Models 50 Lap’s
Sportsman, Modified Mini’s
Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Street Stocks, Mini Stocks, Street Stock 8’s
Crown Vic Stocks, Strictly Stock
Outlaw Sprint Cars, FLA TQ Midgets
Crown Vic Stocks, Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Street Stocks, Mini Stocks, Strictly Stocks, Mini Figure 8
Showtime Speedway Mini Stock Division: effective July 11, 2016
In an effort to equalize competition we will revise the Computer Claiming rule to as follows:
1. Claiming the computer within the same Manufacturer (ex. Dodge to Dodge, Honda to Honda, etc.) will be $50.00 and exchange.
2. Claiming the computer outside the same Manufacturer (ex Dodge to Honda) will be an outright buy at $75.00 no exchange
3. Showtime Speedway reserves the right to claim or swap any computer in competition that night.
4. Driver or Registered car owner competing in that nights events are the only ones eligible to file a claim.
5. Claim must be done in writing with CASH money and present to the head tech official in charge. NO other official may accept a filed claim.
5a. Claiming driver must be on the lead lap to file a claim.
5b. You can only file a claim on a car finishing ahead of you.
6. The Driver of the car being claimed will be the sole spokes person of record and the first acceptance or refusal to sell in binding.
7. Buddy Claims may result in all parties filing a buddy claim being disqualified and/or suspended and loss of points.
8. Competitor will surrender his/her computer for the above said fee’s or be disqualified for the night, lose points for that event and start in the rear for the next 2 races. The 2nd time the competitor refuses to surrender his/her computer they will be disqualified for that night, lose all points for that event, suspended for two weeks and start in the rear for the next 3 race events that he/she competes in upon their return. The 3rd time the competitor refuses to surrender his/her computer they will be disqualified for the night, lose all points for that event and suspended for 3 months.
ON THE FASTEST 1/4 MILE IN THE SOUTH FOR INFO 727-561-9646
WHERE THE ACTION IS THE ATTRACTION
We will be requiring an update for 2016 on ALL MINOR Releases. Both Parents or Legal Guardian must sign the form. There is a link posted above for the current form.
This will help to make your sign-in process as expedient as possible. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
All seat belts, helmets & neck braces must be current. If you are
caught in TECH with expired equipment you will be disqualified and will not get points or money!
Our 2016 schedule is up, so if you want to see what’s coming up at Showtime, click here to visit our schedule page! If you want to know when your favorite class is racing, click here to visit our classes page and click on your favorite class! HAVE A QUESTION? Click here to visit our FAQS page to see the answers of the most Frequently Asked Questions!